Saturday, February 11, 2017

Book Review: The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

Andrea.....
Photo credit: wikimedia.org
Andrea.....
Andrea....!!!

I can't let go this book during my long vacation break. I have been always fascinated by the fun side of fashion world, the arts of textile, photography, and the trappings of glamour. Enjoying every bits of Andrea's journey from fresh grad to the cut throat world of fashion and finding her true self by working for the dragon lady - Miranda. I can't imagine if these were to happen to a person but if you were to go through all the challenges, you're gold. Absolutely golden! 

A highly relatable book if you're also working for a monster boss. Whenever I was feeling down or bad at work, I think of Andrea, if she can pulled it through Miranda, so can I. (actually, she did't... but i like to think that she did because Miranda granted her ultimate wish) Set all the drama aside, this book gave me the power to get through the bad days in work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment