Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Personal life : My new hobby

image


I am getting addicted to radio drama these days. I find them really good time killer whenever I have nothing to do, travelling or even before bed.
It all started a month back when I am rushing for my studio final project. I NEED drama to keep me awake all night when doing my work but I am tired of dividing my laptop screen into two parts, one for AutoCAD and another for movies. Plus, it’s very distracting as I found myself spending more time in watching movie instead of completing my work!
So, i looked for this thing called “988广播剧”. When I was a small kid(still in primary school), I’ll see my mom take a break from house chores at noon every mon-fri to listen to radio drama. She’ll sit right beside the radio at the corner of the kitchen for half an hour. I never knew that radio drama could be so addictive…
I started with one and another and another….. and it never stops till I’ve finished my final project and portfolio.
Currently I’m following 988广播剧《婚姻密码》
image
It’s about a wedding with a revenge plan and covering up secrets instead of love and affection. Super super like! final episode coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment